- 250 gm: Paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup: Beaten curd
- 1/2 cup: Milk
- 1 1/2 cup: Tomatoes (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup: Onion (chopped into strips)
- 1/2" piece: Ginger chopped fine
- 2-3: Green chillies chopped fine
- 2-3: Cardamoms (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp: Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp: Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp: Tomato sauce
- 3 tsp: Ghee or butter
- Salt to taste
- For Garnish
- 2 tsp: Grated paneer
- 1 tsp: Chopped coriander
- Chop paneer into 2" fingers.
- Heat half the ghee. Add onion, ginger, green chilli and cardamom. Fry for 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 7-8 minutes, covered. Add curd and cook for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water and cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat remaining ghee, add gravy and other ingredients except milk and paneer. Boil to get a very thick gravy.
- Just before serving, heat gravy, add milk and paneer fingers and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and grated paneer.
Tags: cool, masala, water